1. DIM is an active metabolite that is already acting, but not metabolized in the gastrointestinal tract
2. Wide range of applications
3. Lower cost of daily dose and course of treatment among DIM containing competitors
4. A clear and scientifically based mechanism of action. The action of DIM has been studied and described in the scientific literature, in contrast to other metabolites of indole-3-carbinol
5. The study of the effect of DIM on tumors of other organs (liver, pancreas, esophagus, stomach, large intestine) continues.